I am particularly proud to say that most of the people I associate with, meaning people I might stop by their home to say hello, have guns near their bodies within arm’s reach most of the time. Many of these people are like me, they have a reading/TV chair they sit in and next to their chair they have a gun at all times. Now these are not poor old hillbillies, but most are upper middle class, or down-right wealthy. But they do love their guns and are not ashamed to admit it.
As I was growing up all the men I knew were like this and it wasn’t a big deal. I can’t think of a single one of them who actually shot anybody so I was always mystified by the anti-gun people and their stance that guns are so dangerous. We of course know now that the attack against the Second Amendment is one to fulfill a United Nations fantasy that has no place in America, of worldwide gun seizing. For a long time I’ve put up with these wishy-washy progressives like I do illegal immigrants—they are right out in the open and I just sort of tolerate them. The gun grabbing, world uniting, race baiting, feminazi, tree-hugging, peace wielding, insecure progressives are a disgusting species of human being however and their presence in my day-to-day life is unsavory. I put up with them to be nice, to be compassionate to their ignorance—that is until they impose their wrecked lifestyle upon mine. And to that end, my views are virtually identical to Ted Nugent as he recently visited Glenn Beck on GBTV.
These progressives who tell Americans to do what we’re told, and tell us that guns are bad, who tell us that debt is good, and that every American should have a college degree even if they don’t know how to change their own oil are the progressives who have imposed their frail concepts of reality upon us. Somewhere in their small little minds was this fantasy that they could gain control of the political establishments, the government schools, and the broadcast networks and that somehow all the freedom loving types in America would start blindly obeying all these goofy laws they’ve conjured up.
No—sorry, that’s not how it works. I’ve watched these pudgy progressives infiltrate all levels of society like I’d watch ants crawl over some rotten fruit. The progressive opinion is as valuable to me as one of those ants. The gun is not going to be put away. I don’t take direction well and have no desire to learn. I don’t enjoy the company of mind numbing progressives and their stupid little eco-cars, and I can’t stand their children who walk around with their pants pulled half-way down their legs like they can’t decide if they have to go to the bathroom or not.
The NDAA Act passed by the progressive House, Senate and buffoon president has as much meaning to me as the rest of the brainless laws that are created every day by comb-over, pot-bellied politicians. They are just words on paper. Progressives show my American Constitution no respect and I in turn have no respect for their laws on paper. So if they send some law enforcement to arrest me or my friends under the terms of the NDAA Act or any other law that isn’t in the Constitution then they have trouble.
Because the guns aren’t near our chairs to guard against burglars, there are better weapons for that kind of thing. No, the weapons are intended to prevent the tactical infiltration of a military occupation to gain the ability to secure the residential zone I live in. The guns are not there to be paranoid, or over-reactive. The guns are by our chairs to create that variable that no military commander wants to contemplate in an occupation maneuver.
Progressives desire a world where all enemy threats are neutralized so that all society must then kneel at their feet. Well, that’s another thing that’s not going to happen. There won’t be any kneeling to any European ruler, to any United Nations administrator, or silly politician. There certainly won’t be any kneeling to some oriental dictator from a far away land that decides to call in the loans they’ve made to the United States. As of today the United States deficit is over $15 trillion dollars which is unacceptable and a clear sign that those guns will fire bullets at the same enemies who ran up that debt, because the fools are going to expect somebody to bail them out when everyone comes for their skins in payment. And it won’t be me, or my friends. That’s why there’s a gun next to my chair, and another next to my bed, and more in both of my bathrooms, and in other places that I’ll never tell anyone, because I may need to know in a pinch.
The progressive parasites would have us all believe that there is no need for such guns or manners like mine, or Ted Nugent. That’s because those are the idiots who ran up the debt to over $15 trillion. Those are the ones who want to take away the guns so that they can come and rob us all of everything that’s left when the money men come after their asses. The progressive pacifists have done it to themselves. That’s why I have a gun next to my chair.
When I was buying bullets specifically for a .500 magnum I wanted to know if the bullet would be able to take out two targets instead of just one before the bullet mushroomed out and lost its trajectory. The gun seller thought that the hollow point would hold its path and remove the heads of two targets if they were one in front of the other quite effectively. So I bought the ammo…………..lots of it.
No, it’s not because I’m paranoid. It’s because I’m realistic and I know people. I have watched these silly progressives for years and they do not have the family roots I spoke about, where the men get together and talk about their guns and pass them from generation to generation. Progressives have a rootless existence, and that makes them dangerous.
Our nation is built upon the notion of freedom and respect. Guns among my friends and family garner a tremendous amount of respect, and more than a few boys become men behind the blast of a .44 magnum, or the kick of a 12-gauge shot-gun. We don’t shoot other people when we shoot. But we do practice for the day that the politicians paint themselves in a corner and come looking to rob everyone to bail them out of trouble. And when they do, we won’t give them a helping hand. The politicians on that day will find that they are between a hard place and the barrel of a gun and there’s nothing that will save them. No law on a piece of paper will matter.
I’m done watching the progressives walk around unmolested among us preaching that it is my friends and me who are wrong, that we must give up our guns, and wear some fu**ing peace sign about our necks and fall in line. No, No, No—that will not happen. The Second Amendment is in the Constitution and is just as important as the First Amendment and there isn’t any right of any group in the world who says that my gun belongs in the possession of some pathetic progressive politician. The guns are by our chairs and our beds to keep the world safe from the day that those progressives finally step out of line, and the realization that America is not under their control will become a terrible reality to them. And it will be their own fault. That’s why we love our guns and we don’t owe anybody an apology or an explanation.
Ted Nugent for President!
Suggested further reading to support the above:
Memories Friends and 8X10’s
Wild West Hereos
Constitutional Terrorists and Sons of Guns
We keep our guns because politicians cannot be trusted, especially this latest President of the United States who is the first of all presidents to do what is listed below.
· First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
· First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
· First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
· First President to violate the War Powers Act. .
· First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
· First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
· First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
· First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
· First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
· First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. .
· First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
· First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
· First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
· First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
· First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
· First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
· First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
· First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
· First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
· First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
· First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. .
· First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
· First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
· First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
· First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
· First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
· First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
· First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
· First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
· First President to take a 17 day vacation.
Our guns are next to our chairs and they are loaded. When criminals rule, we must defend ourselves. It’s an America tradition, and that’s not going to change in spite of progressive wishes.
Count on it!
Check out Rich Hoffman’s favorite website, (besides this one):